In our drive to become your complete back office, ClubExpress also offers logistics and printing services to the clubs and associations using our products.
The ClubExpress platform already includes the essential services of notifying members that it's time to renew their memberships, handling credit card payments and sending reminder emails for events. But we can take over many other tasks. For example, one service we provide is a lock box or address to which payments can be sent (renewals, event registrations, etc.) This serves members who don’t have Internet access (and who receive a printed renewal notice) or who prefer to pay by check instead of online by credit card. We update the database, process the checks, and deposit the funds in your bank account.
ClubExpress is establishing a network of partners to handle other types of special needs, including printing firms, sign-makers, mailing and fulfillment houses. Other examples include:
- Printing and mailing your monthly newsletter (including full color);
- Printing an annual membership directory;
- Printing and mailing event reminder postcards and letters;
- Sending a new member packet;
- Sending event registration packets;
- Printing and sending membership cards (Click here to see a sample)
- Collating and distributing kits to chapters;
This is not an exhaustive list; if you have specific requirements, call us and together we’ll work out the best way to accomplish your needs. Note that these services may incur additional fees.